Sunday, August 18, 2013

A few years ago, Dragon*Con gained a new meaning for me after CMMI renovated almost all of the Atlanta Hilton downtown and designed a new bridge between the Marriott Marquis and the Hilton.  I was so proud the day that bridge went up (and may soon post video of when it was hoisted into place). I have personally experienced to how much safer attendees are on a bridge, rather than crossing a busy street.

Dragon*Con 2013 is less than two weeks away and I have to confess I've been getting excited about it.  This year, though, I think I might spend most of my time at the Electronic Frontiers Forum.  I've toyed with the idea of learning website design for a while. This feels like the perfect opportunity to acquire a new skill set.  There are also robotics demonstrations I might entertain this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment